They always have negative comments about somebody else at the back...
I actually feel awkward when they mentioned about someone i kinda talked a lot recently...the negative comment about the person's personality...
And den
When i asked about their best friend's stuff den they would just showed that awkward face and look at each other wondering how come i'd ask such thing and wonder can they tell me somethings i shouldn't know...
I Hate that face actually.
Just like how i hate...how the girls in office was discussing about me when they don't know much about me and curious of what i do...I was kind of depress found them or i should say, SAW them 'discussing' about me at the corner...i thought i might be sad whole day long as i really really really mind it very much...
Yet at the end a simple McD lunch just made me happy again..=.=
I mind it still though..
I just hate those faces they showed.

No comments:
Post a Comment