Sunday, November 27, 2011

261111

Yes. I hang out with them again. But this time we've got Yiling! =)
Laughing non stop whole night long!
Had so much fun with them!
I wonder how can Kathy had so much funny terms and sentences in her head all the time! LoL

Then we came to met this little malay girl in bus. She's so cute and 'energetic' all the way back to their destination..
Guess she was too boring sitting on her sis lap while her mum was sleeping in front, she actually played with us...how cute!


After the girl and her family got down from bus...I looked around in bus...suddenly i felt I am glad being Malaysian. We stay in a multiracial country yet all us get along with each other very fine...Altho i still cant believe that those entertainment places are not allow to operates till tmr evening due to awal muharam day...=.=

(OK, it's jus a sudden thought only...not much elaboration about it...)

Den yiling and I were crazy enough to call hong lip and he was really silly enough to believe our fake story and i jus broke up with some guy and was too sad to go SG with them...
Hong Lip was taking it so serious and started to advice me and talk those men women relationship theories all stuff...hahahhaha

It was hilarious yet at the same time i started to do some self reflection about myself too...
I still wonder (as usual) is it appropriate for me to discuss THAT topic and so....
It's not, I guess.
I knew it.

No comments: