So...revealing too much not a bad thing though.. It just maybe let me realized that I should stop assuming everyone are as pure as I assumed them to be. Then suddenly thought of Idol, what if one day i know this 'side' of him, will I look at him like a big Idol still? I wonder am I too naive and pure for being so 'surprise' getting conversation into such stage or...? Ended up, I somehow tell myself that you dont have to do anything or change your mind for this. it's good enough to be yourself. As time passed, As you grow, you will get to learn it when you are suppose to be.
Recently, I found whenever i look at some friend's photos, i'd have such thoughts: 'how nice if i can dress up pretty as them? How nice if i can make myself up like them too? how nice if i wear contact lenses?" Then inside my heart, there's another voice saying: "Just be yourself, my dear. why are you so bothering yourself for wanting to be like others? Be yourself is good enough."
Contradict huh? And yea...this contradict conversation has been repeating over and over again inside my head recently...
I should stop that.
No comments:
Post a Comment