Wednesday, July 14, 2010

OT and Academic?

Wondering is it really negative+negative=negative applying on myself now?
Wonder since when we started to complain among ourselves that we lost the passion towards OT.
Few days ago, yiling was just complained to me about how she felt towards OT and now YH again.
What should I say? Thought something happened yesterday (as I dint attend the meeting) , yet YH said nth happened. == Just a senior kinda warned us? or scold? said "IF ANY OF YOU FELT NO MORE PASSION TOWARDS OT, YOU MAY JUST LEAVE" (again..I haven really heard how he said those words out in person.) Alright, what should I say? Apparently he's kinda saying some us who are becoming less and less active in OT and to be frank we haven really shown our passion toward our coming concert! I gotto admit I am one of the member who getting less active in OT though but I did realised what is happening now in the club!! But anyway, sometimes kinda felt that senior was interfering us a little too much? or maybe i just got a little bias towards him after hearing some other seniors' stories about him. Hmm...
Anyway, YH was saying he felt like wan to drop out of OT. And although I'm kinda loss passion towards this OT thing as well, but I still advising him not to do so. Just join it for interest! Practice hard and perform well in concert is the best repay to the club! And of course asked him discuss about it with YC.
@@ was fan nao-ing with academic things, what subject to take? which group to join? timetable stuff..now here come OT again. Arggg....

No comments: