But her teacher dint think tat was fun..The girl was kinda being questioned by teacher after her photo went on the newspaper..awwww..CANT BE tat SErIOUS man!~
adapted from her blog~
Thank you REPORTERS!
THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME SO FAMOUS! thank you that you wrote whatever in the newspaper . I MEAN IS H1N1 IS CONFIRM NO FUN ! I DON MEAN H1N1 IS CONFIRM IN CONVENT !! UNDERSTAND?? can let me explain ?? please don write alr can?? thank you that you wrote something that i don wish to happen . THANK YOU!!! i really dono what to do . i just can say
SORRY !!!
I was very excited when i saw those reporters . Pn Tan said DO NOT give any comment . and i was just standing a large distance from those reporters . I was wearing the mask that write " H1N1 is confirm no fun " because my another mask had just spoil . i DIN noe that the reporters had just focus on my mask . they took it the wrong way! i mean h1n1 NO FUN!! you know?? no fun?? i din mean thats a confirm case in our school , but NO FUN!! understand??
THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME SO FAMOUS! thank you that you wrote whatever in the newspaper . I MEAN IS H1N1 IS CONFIRM NO FUN ! I DON MEAN H1N1 IS CONFIRM IN CONVENT !! UNDERSTAND?? can let me explain ?? please don write alr can?? thank you that you wrote something that i don wish to happen . THANK YOU!!! i really dono what to do . i just can say
SORRY !!!
I was very excited when i saw those reporters . Pn Tan said DO NOT give any comment . and i was just standing a large distance from those reporters . I was wearing the mask that write " H1N1 is confirm no fun " because my another mask had just spoil . i DIN noe that the reporters had just focus on my mask . they took it the wrong way! i mean h1n1 NO FUN!! you know?? no fun?? i din mean thats a confirm case in our school , but NO FUN!! understand??
are they over reacted?
No comments:
Post a Comment